Totaal aantal pageviews

vrijdag 14 maart 2014

"I want to have a child, with or without a man" Naomi campbell says


Supermodel Naomi Campbell, 43, says she wants to have a child whether she has a man in her life or not. She made this known during a radio interview with Diane von Furstenburg's Sirus XM Radio Town Hall show in New York on Wednesday...
"I'm at an age where I have decided I do want to have a baby. I have always spoken about children so many times in my interviews over the years. I do want to have a baby. And whether I'm with a man or not, I will have it on my own" Ms Campbell said.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hmmmm,this is breaking news Naomi wants to have a child with or without the father...lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahaha,this is serious o! Waoh,obviously men are scarce these days.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Naomi! Naomi!! She couldn't hide it anymore...Nice one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. She's smart,she's using an idea to inform d valuable guys out there in other to hook up with her...lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Smart lady,I like her she's open...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. But she seems desperate now,she might not be bothered about d guy's looks...Hmmmm!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Yeah! Not only being bothered about his looks n his account too...lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. She's the type who doesn't belive in adoption,even with her money she could buy a child if she wanted to but she prefers carrying her own pregnancy...Nice one tho

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen